LETHBRIDGE SKATING CLUB COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Updated October 2, 2021
The Lethbridge Skating Club will follow all COVID-19 related protocol and guidance documents outlined by: Skate Canada, Skate Canada: Alberta-NWT/Nunavut, Government of Canada, Province of Alberta, and the City of Lethbridge. Where there is a discrepancy in the protocol/policies, the stricter protocol will take precedent. Please note that these protocols are subject to change at any time.
- All skaters must complete a COVID-19 Assumption of Risk & Waiver Form upon registration once per skating season.
- The LSC Board of Directors & Coaches must ensure the Rapid Response Plan and all government and facility regulations are being adhered to and that proper PPE is available and utilized.
- If skaters exhibit COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing), they must not participate in their programming.
- Prior to every session, skaters and coaches must complete an online health screening and contact tracing log. You can do this by scanning the QR Code posted in the arena lobby. Overall results will be recorded and kept on file for 4 weeks.
- All spectators ages 12+ and coaches/volunteers ages 18+ entering the arena must have one of the following:
- proof of partial vaccination (one dose) between September 20-October 24, or full vaccination (two doses) by October 25, 2021 (please note that you are not considered partially or fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after receiving your dose)
- proof of privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- documentation of a formal medical exemption as outlines by the Government of Alberta
- Those who meet the above requirements must complete our VACCINATION SCREENING FORM prior to entry.
- All individuals older than 2 and those who do not have a medical exemption must wear a mask in our facilities. Skaters are not required or recommended to wear a face mask while on the ice; they may choose to do so, however Public Health recommends that masks should NOT by worn when conducting intense physical activities.
- We encourage sanitization upon arrival, and ask that you follow posted signage.
- The use of dressing rooms is permitted, and lockers are open.